Security with peace of mind
Crimsafe’s unique Safe-S-Cape is a keyless exit system. It lets you quickly exit in a fire or other emergency, but is just as hard to penetrate as all our other products because it features Crimsafe’s Screw-Clamp technology as well as a triple “antijemmy” design that protects the lock.
Hinged Safe-S-Capes are hinged either along their sides or at the top, to swing outwards. They have a full length hinge and full length locking stile that, when lightly pressed, releases along its entire length. With its one-touch and push release, even a small child can operate a Hinged Safe-S-Cape.
Inswinging Safe-S-Capes are hinged along their sides or top, to swing inwards. They are always installed on the inside of buildings, usually in a reveal fix. They have a full length hinge and full length locking stile that, when lightly pressed, releases along its entire length. One-touch and push release standard.
Single Sliding Safe-S-Cape
The Single Sliding Safe-S-Cape is a sliding panel of Crimsafe. Along one edge of the panel is a full length locking stile that, when lightly pressed, releases along its entire length. Light enough for children to easily operate.
Because it slides within a single track, the Single Sliding Safe-S-Cape can fit into tighter spots than Double or Triple-Sliding Safe-S-Capes. It also makes the perfect sliding servery screen for kitchen windows.
There are two designs for servery spaces. In the first design, the moving panels slide from the side with the locking position on the jambs.
In the second unique design, the locking position is in the middle of the opening, creating a large servery space when the locking panels are slid apart to the left and to the right.
Double & Triple Sliding Safe-S-Capes
A Double or Triple Sliding Safe-S-Cape is a system of 2 or 3 sliding panels of Crimsafe that slide within two tracks. Along one edge of each panel is a full length locking stile that, when lightly pressed, releases along its entire length. When closed, the overlapping Crimsafe panels reinforce each other via an interlock, forming a strong and secure barrier.
Features & Benefits of Safe-S-Capes
- Keyless Exit, and Quick Release: Peace of mind knowing that in an emergency you can get out of the house fast, thanks to the one-touch and push release
- Full Length Locking Stile: Increased strength due to continuous contact with the frame
Three-tier Anti Jemmy System A burglar must get through 3 physical barriers to get at the Safe-S-Cape’s lock
- Easy Access to Window Surface: Crimsafe panel swings or slides away from the window surface enabling easy cleaning.
- Smaller Frame Sections: Boasting the strength of door frames, but with a smaller frame width
- Screw-Clamp Security: Only Crimsafe clamps 304 Tensile-Tuff® security mesh between 2 serrated pieces of metal, then drives a screw right through both mesh and frame to ensure a vice-like” grip…and beat more burglars.
- Tamper-Resistant Screws: Exclusive to Crimsafe. Screws can only be applied or removed by a tool registered with Crimsafe. This ensures the integrity of your security system.
- Custom Built: Means a perfectly fitted job. Product can be made to fit the exact shape of your window.
- Enhanced Lifestyle: Crimsafe provides unhindered views, keeps out mosquitoes, and lets you keep a cool, safe house in summer
- WERS Rated: Improves the energy rating of glass windows and doors and gives your home the ability to gain a higher home energy star rating.
- Solar Heat Gain Reduction: Solar heat gain is reduced by up to 53% reducing dependence on air-conditioning and saving on energy bills.
- Passes Australian and Industry Standards: Crimsafe always exceeds the relevant Australian and Industry Standards for security
- Range of Colours: Crimsafe stocks a range of standard colours so that the system you buy complements your home. Other colours are available on request.
- Guaranteed for 10 Years: Crimsafe warrants the product from defects in materials under the conditions of normal use for up to 10 years from the date of purchase. Please refer to our Warranty & Care Guide for more information.